Thursday, August 16, 2012

Another Update

Dear Friends,
Well, it has been since May 15 that I have blogged on here. In the meantime, I have learned a lot about myself and my condition. Not all necessarily good, but not bad either.

First off, I am cancer free at the moment. I do have a bunch of dead brain cells in my head and they can't tell how much is cancer free and what isn't, but it seems good so far. The oncologist at OHSU, Dr. Neuwelt, said that it looks good enough that I do not need to go back to him until the end of September or first of  October of  this year. That sounds good to me. I am feeling good and that is a good thing for now.

So, what have I been doing? Concerning sugar, I don't eat much sugar at all. I will occasionally have a little spot of sugar and that will take care of things for me for awhile. I typically will have about two beers a week, so I'm not sure how good that is. It is Bud Light and it tastes good. The rest of what I have is all in regular food together with the supplements that I eat.

I have been reading a lot. I started to read some of Chris Hedges books, but decided after reading some of them that I need to read other things too. So, I am beginning to branch out with his writings.

Not too much else to say at the moment, but I'll get back here sooner this next time.

God bless and take care.

Wade


Psalm 45:16-17
 Instead of thy fathers shall be thy children, whom thou mayest make princes in all the earth.
 I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better. I'm enjoying reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete